CMPS organized a round table “Russian intervention: how to ensure information security of the state?”
On the 1st of August 2014 in a conference hall of the information agency “Ukrinform” (Kiev, B.Hmelnitskogo street, 8\16) there was held a round table on the topic “Russian intervention: how to ensure information security of the state?”
The arranger of the event was Centre of Military-Political Studies (CMPS).
Following representatives took part in the round table:
Dmitriy TYMCHUCK, leader of CMPS, coordinator of the group “Information Resistance”(“IR”);
Yuriy KARIN, expert of CMPS, coordinator of the group – head editor of “IR”;
Vyacheslav GUSAROV, expert of CMPS;
Alexander LEONOV, head of the Centre of engineering political studies “Penta”;
Sergey TOLSTOV, chief of the Institute of political analysis and international studies;
Yulia PAPUTINA, deputy of the chief of SSU Department;
Yuriy POVH, consulter of Minister of Defense.
There were discussed following questions during the event:
- Ukraine in the Russian’s propaganda sight: “information defenselessness” and its results;
- Ways of forming of the international public opinion: solutions for Ukraine;
- Ways of creating of the state mechanisms for information countermeasures;
- Strategy and tactics of Ukraine in a permanent information war;
- Donbass as a “victim” of the Russian information intervention;
- Powers of ATO in the context of propaganda and counterpropaganda: outward glance.
Report of Dmitriy Tymchuck, the leader of CMPS, is on the site “Information Resistance”:
Video record of the round table